The essential solution for body-mind curing and detoxification
With our busy routine, poor dietary habits and irregular exercise patterns lead to the unhealthy lifestyle and increase the number of diseases in all age groups. On daily basis, our genetic predispositions, of digestive enzymes, metabolic co-factors, hormones and agencies regulating the body’s homeostasis is disorganised and lead to spreading of toxins throughout the body resulting in diseases. We at Ayur Healthcare in Sydney offer Panchakarma treatment to help you maintain the body-mind balance.
To rejuvenate and detoxify your body, it is recommended to have Panchakarma to restore and balance your lifestyle in a healthy way. Let’s understand what Panchakarma is exactly?
The Sanskrit word Panchakarma means “Five Actions” or “five Treatments”. According to Ayurveda, Panchakarma is the most effective way to detoxify the body, strengthen the immune system and restore the mind-body balance and have the healthy life. This process is used to clean the body of toxic elements left by diseases and poor nutrition. Normally, our body has the inborn ability to efficiently process and remove the waste materials including excess doshas. With this method, we are able to correct the body imbalances as well as remove the harmful ama (waste matter) throughout your body and through body’s organ and elimination channels. In this process, the tissues are purified at a very deep level.
Based on the individual requirements and depending on Ayurvedic constitution type, dosha imbalance, age, immune system and digestive strength, this five-fold therapy is used. For maintaining the health and cure the diseases, Panchakarma is specialised therapy used which is globally recognised and scientifically evaluated.
Ayurvedic types of bodies
According to Ayurveda, each individual has a unique mix of three Doshas composing psychological, physical and spiritual well-being. These Doshas are categorized as Vata (air-ether), Kapha (water-earth) and Pitta (water). Each individual has its own Ayurvedic constitution or mixed constitution of Doshas and is usually govern by one or two of the Doshas predominantly like as – Vata & Kapha, Kapha & Pitta or Vata & Pitta.
Let’s know what “Panchakarma” or “Five Treatments” are and the procedures.
1. Vamana- Therapeutic Emesis: – In this treatment elimination of Kapha Dosha, toxins and metabolic wastes from month are vomited. This treatment is best to control diseases caused by Kapha Dosha diseases.
2. Virechana- Therapeutic Purgation: – In this treatment, elimination of the Pitta Dosha, toxins and metabolic wastes from the anus by cleansing. This treatment is best to control diseases caused by Pitta Dosha.
3. Niruh Basti- Cleansing Enema: – In this treatment, administration of various medicated decoctions into the digestive system with the help of Basti instrument for the elimination of Doshas and toxins from the anus.
4. Anuvasan Basti- Retention Enema: – In this treatment, administration of various medicated oil/ghee to control diseases caused by Vata Dosha.
5. Nasya- Therapeutic Errhine: – Here, administration of medicated oil, ghee, juices and powders into the nostril to eliminate Doshas and toxins from the mouth. This treatment is best for all Doshas based in Head and Neck region.
The action of Panchakarma Treatment
Restore Body-Mind balance
To restore the body and mind balance, Panchakarma treatment is effective way to reverse the degenerative process rapidly and its effects are long-lasting. To enjoy and experience optimal health, it is crucial to maintain a strong digestive system and eliminate the toxins from your body. Panchakarma is the proven treatment to detoxify and rejuvenate the body’s inner balance and energy.