Panchakarma Detoxification (Ayurvedic Cleansing) - “The complete detox and rejuvenating treatment for body and mind.”
Panchakarma is a Sanskrit word. It suggests "five actions". It is a branch of the native Indian traditional medicine system called Ayurveda. The purpose of panchakarma is to maintain a good healthy body and mind and to promote general wellbeing. It is a wonderful gift that you can give to yourself by dedicating time and effort for your own health and well-being by undergoing Panchakarma detox treatment. It gives you a precious opportunity in today’s era to calm the mind, to allow the body to detox, repair and rebuild and to make a positive start towards attaining your optimum state of health and well-being. It is an opportunity to start, to transform your old patterns and to make some real positive changes. Please take some time to read information below so you can best prepare yourself for Panchakarma (Most Powerful Detox & Rejuvenation Process in the world) at Ayur Healthcare Parramatta, Sydney.
Why do you need Panchakarma?
Panchakarma is a rejuvenating program designed for the body, mind, and consciousness. It cleanses and rejuvenates people and helps them release years of physical, mental, and emotional baggage. The therapeutic process eliminates toxins from body, restores health and wellness, and strengthens the immune system. It reverses the adverse effects of stress on the body, slowing the ageing process, and bringing about a sense of well-being. According to Ayurveda, dietary indiscretions, genetic predisposition, lack of exercise, and improper lifestyle wreak havoc on the body, and Panchakarma is designed to fix this. If left unchecked, the situation can worsen and may lead to the spread of toxins and block the flow of energy.
What are Panchakarm or five therapies?
Panchakarma is an amalgamation of five classical therapies that go back thousands of years. When coupled with different Ayurvedic medicines, Panchakarma is great for strengthening the immune system, ousting toxins from the body, and establishing balance.
1. Vamana: In this, the patient is offered emetic medicines and decoctions that lead to therapeutic vomiting. The process helps in releasing toxins from the body. Vamana is particularly suggested in Kapha-dominated conditions, hyper-acidity, asthma, and weight gain.
2. Virechana: In this, the purgation of toxins happens through the clearing of the bowels. The patient is offered a natural purgative to encourage the clearing of the guts, which purifies the body of toxins. Virechan is generally prescribed for Pitta -dominated conditions such as herpes, colitis, and jaundice.
3. Vasti: Basti has proved beneficial as a treatment for complex and chronic diseases. Based on the nature of the disease, potent homemade decoctions, oils, milk, and ghee are poured into the rectum. The treatment has repeatedly proved beneficial and is particularly effective against Vata-dominated conditions such as piles and constipation.
4. Nasya:The treatment begins with a delicate massage on the head and shoulder areas, and then a few drops of a nasal drop are poured into the nostrils. This helps people struggling with headaches, sleep disorders, sinusitis, chronic rhinitis, excessive hair fall, and respiratory ailments.
5. Raktha mokshana: This is great for cleaning the blood and ailments that occur out of impure blood. It can either be used to target a particular area or the entire body. Rakta moksha is great for treating skin infections, dermatitis, psoriasis, and local lesions.
What should you expect in Panchakarma treatments?
Panchakarma treatments are totally individualised according to aggravated dosa, diseases and present health state of body. Ay Ayur Healthcare, Sydney - we offers best Ayurvedic consultation, recommendation on a diet based on one's body type and health problems (if any), intake of purifying and rejuvenating herbs, herbal oil massages, cleansing enemas, gentle laxatives and other practices that help in purifying and detox. The process takes dedication, but it's immeasurable restorative benefits are more than worth the effort. Panchakarma eliminates toxins from the system, rebalance the doshas, heal countless ailments and renew a sense of clarity and inner peace.
Detox Ayurveda treatments are very beneficial and effective to heal a range of health problems, including chronic digestive issues, insomnia, stress, anxiety and depression, eczema and other skin disease, degenerative changes in the body, autoimmune disorders, hormonal disease, allergies, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
How to get maximum benefits of Panchakarma detox with proper care - Try to be kind and gentle to yourself. It is advised to get plenty of rest during Panchakarma. Avoid strenuous exercise, anger, late nights, loud music or television and other such stimulating activities. Avoid suppression of natural urges such as sneezing coughing, micturition and bowel movement. It is recommended to practice gentle yoga and meditation during the course of Panchakarma. Keep all other forms of exercise to a minimum. Advised to take particular care to maintain the warmth of the body and protect you from wind, excessive sunlight or any other extreme temperature changes.
Following the correct diet based on your body type and diseases is crucial to gain the optimum benefits from your treatments. An experienced and well qualified Ayurveda practitioner can help you regarding this. Maintain a light, moist and nourishing balanced diet leading up to, during, and after Panchakarma. According to Ayurveda food intake should be. fill the stomach 1/3 food, 1/3 water, and 1/3 space. Do not eat unless you are hungry. Eat slowly, chew your food extremely well and eat small quantities. You can drink herbal tea made from coriander, fennel or ginger.
Benefits of Panchakarma
Panchakarma is an ancient healing medicine practice proven work and benefit you in the following aspects-
- Eliminates toxins and impurities from whole body and mind
- Improves digestive function
- Restores dosha’s balance
- Strengthen and boost the immune system
- Purify the internal organs
- Helps to lose extra fat
- Enhances the complexion, skin glow, and luster
- Reverse negative effects of stress on your body and mind
- Provides deep relaxation and sense of well being
- Prevents the premature ageing
- Enhance the life span without affliction of disease
Why should you try panchakarma detox treatment at Ayur Healthcare, Sydney?
According to the Ayurveda teachings, the most important aspect for a healthy body and mind is the balance of the tridoshas- vata, pitta and kapha. It is imperative for the body to be able to metabolise all experiences, both negative and positive, it is exposed to in life Ayurveda medicine relies on the idea that when the body is not in perfect balance, problems in digesting food and regulating emotions can take place. In our busy modern world, where we are constantly exposed to stressors and outside toxins, it is as important as ever to seek the benefits of treatments such as panchakarma to help you keep your life in balance.
When should you plan for the next Panchakarma detox treatment?
Periodic Panchakarma treatments will help to maintain optimal health of the body and prevent illness. Your next Panchakarma can be done every six to twelve months. Ay Ayur Healthcare well experienced and highly knowledgeable will assist you to confirm this based on the need of your body and health to enhance the physiology and functioning of the body. Authentic books of Ayurveda recommend that to get the maximum benefit from Panchakarma detox , this can be performed on a regular, pre seasonal change, or two to three times per year. If you cannot take the time to do a full Panchakarma detox, regular Ayurvedic therapeutic treatments to maintain mind, body and spirit balance is highly recommended.
Please consult Ayur Healthcare for your personalised “Ayurvedic Detox Treatment Program”.